Private Yoga SessionsPersonally designed to focus on specific needs such as alignment, philosophy, core stabilization, relaxation techniques, and injury rehabilitation. Private sessions are one-on-one.
Semi-Private SessionsDesigned for two or more people. Couples, advanced asana practice, small parties, or simply a private class for friends. Semi-private sessions are held at our studio.
Could you benefit from a Private?
- Those with specific health conditions who can benefit from an approach to yoga specifically designed for their needs.
- Those who may feel intimidated by group settings, and would like a more personal environment.
- Those who feel their practice has reached a plateau can advance by having their postures and technique analyzed and adjusted by an instructor in a one-on-one setting.
- Those who feel out of shape and need a slow and personally designed yoga program to move them towards optimal health.
- Those who have been practicing any form of exercise within a set system which created imbalances in strength and flexibility.
- Those who are in pain or restriction and need to move beyond their limitations.
- Those who would like to focus on a particular aspect of yoga with which the instructor is particularly familiar, such as beginner through advanced asanas (postures), pranayama (breathwork), or self-inquiry.
- Professional athletes and or those of us who have treated our bodies as if we were.
Therapeutic MassageImproves circulation, flexibility, and relieves pain by using frim but gentle pressure. This technique uses five styles of long flowing strokes to massage the body and create relaxation. Our therapists are trained in a variety of techniques to work with the subtle energies of the body and spirit.
Reserve Your Session HereTo set up an appointment for any service, you can use our online reservation system below or call us directly at (907) 562-9642. Private yoga sessions may be scheduled with many of our certified teachers.
Members receive 10% off at checkout online or in the studio.