We offer both private and semi-private yoga and indoor cycle classes. Our private sessions are one-on-one instruction designed to focus on specific needs such as alignment, core stabilization, relaxation techniques, bike fitting, choreography, and injury rehabilitation. Our semi-private sessions are designed for two or more people and are perfect for small parties, couples, or simply a private class for friends.
COULD YOU BENEFIT FROM A PRIVATE?
- Those with specific health conditions who can benefit from an approach to yoga specifically designed for their needs.
- Those who may feel intimidated by group settings, and would like a more personal environment.
- Those who feel their practice has reached a plateau can advance by having their postures and technique analyzed and adjusted by an instructor in a one-on-one setting.
- Those who feel out of shape and need a slow and personally designed program to move them towards optimal health.
- Those who have been practicing any form of exercise within a set system which created imbalances in strength and flexibility.
- Those who are in pain or restriction and need to move beyond their limitations.
- Those who would like to focus on a particular aspect of yoga with which the instructor is particularly familiar, such as beginner through advanced asanas (postures), pranayama (breathwork), or self-inquiry.
- Those who would like to focus on a particular aspect of cycle, such as choreography, bike fitting, warm up and cool down techniques, or resistance application.
- Professional athletes and/or those of us who have treated our bodies as if we were.
Do you have a larger group (weddings, corporate, big parties)? We would love to host you at the studio! Give us a call at 907-562-9642 for rates and scheduling!